We offer your Estonian company:
Address and contact person service
Be location independent and join the global community of e-Residency.
Your Company’s new address:
Paju 2 TARTU Estonia
The price of accounting service is determined by the volume of work, which is based on the number of entries per month and other additional services requested by the client.
The base price is formed by the number of entries, which consist of purchase invoices, sales invoices, bank lines, etc. For non-taxable company it usually means that 1 document = 2 entries, but for taxable company it means that 1 document = 3 entries. Additional services are other operations related to accounting services.
Just like providing a flexible accounting service, we want to be flexible in setting the price.
thus you can choose whether you want a fixed monthly payment, in which case the price is reviewed once a year, or variable monthly payment, which corresponds to each month’s work.
- Sample price for a non-VAT taxable company: 25 bank lines, 3 sales invoices, 22 purchase invoices, 0 salary = 100 entries x 0.60 euros = 60 euros.
- Sample price for a VAT taxable : 70 bank lines, 15 sales invoices, 55 purchase invoices, 2 salaries (additional payroll and tax entries 40) = 390 entries x 0.50 euros = 195 euros base price + 2 salaries x 6 euros = 207 euros.
Base price includes
- Checking and entering source documents
- Transmission and receipt of e-invoices
- ESubmission of Estonian KMD
- Preparation of payment orders with the Internet bank Merit Aktiva interface
- 1 hour consultation
- Monthly balance sheet and income statement (by e-mail)
- Use of Merit Aktiva sales module
- Costpocket 1 user for taking pictures of paper documents
SALAY CALCULATION INCLUDES
- TSD Annex 1 and 2 submission
- Payslips to employees emails
- Preparation of payment orders to the Internet bank with the Merit Aktiva interface